The trip

Record of my adventures / food diary
Covering gap year travels and my year abroad in Mexico!
....And now also providing procrastination from my internship

Sunday 24 April 2011

Nooooooo

Right your never gonna believe this, but right after i posted the massive article. Guess what popped up under drafts???
That´s right the one that got deleted on thursday!! All that for nothing when it was there = not impressed! Can´t be bothered to compare them, I´m pretty sure ´ve said everything important and then some ramblings on top of that!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty! Nice to hear you are visiting my continent. If you decide to stop by in Bolivia do let me know it will be my pleasure to give you a tour and have you in my home for as long as you want to stay, promise to give you a tour in a car and not make you walk 4 hours :-). My son´s bedroom is available as he moved to another city to start University. I hope Latin America is treating you well. Arequipa is a lovely city. Enjoy your trip and do consider a visit to Bolivia.
    Lots of love Marcela.
    My e-mail: maarze@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I emailed you last week but I don't know if you received it? Let me know if I need to send it again! :) anyways, how are you? Hope alls well! Xxx

    ReplyDelete