The trip

Record of my adventures / food diary
Covering gap year travels and my year abroad in Mexico!
....And now also providing procrastination from my internship

Sunday 10 April 2011

Awesome News....

My clothes did not shrink in the tumble dryer!!! woooo genius that I am have totally no idea whether or not stuff can go in the dryer, I mean seriously how am I supposed to guess from a lil circle with a cross through it?!!? Anyways, half way through having stuck everything in dryer, thought I better consult with Mom, who made me panic that all my stuff especially my only thick hoodie was gonna come out tiny! Not impressed, rushed to turn it off, but the world is good as it is all still the correct size!! :)
Also, just had the most awesome cookies and cream ice-cream for dessert and tomorrow we're off to Martha's for breakfast (Dad's favourite place when he visits) as I was offered breakfast aka stacked up pancakes coated in syrup or flipflops as a leaving treat, needless to say I picked the food..... the way to my heart is totally through my stomach! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment