The trip

Record of my adventures / food diary
Covering gap year travels and my year abroad in Mexico!
....And now also providing procrastination from my internship

Monday 11 April 2011

Me and Flying seem to be having issues

So, I went to check-in for my flight tomorrow, only to be told by the website that my flight has either been cancelled or expired, one of two great options! 20 mins of panicking follow as I try different variations of my check-in number, including swapping o and 0 and trying capital letters. As I booked all my flights with a travel agency they have a copy of my whole itinerary, so I log onto that only to find that as some of my later flights had changed time by like 6 mins the whole reference number had changed..... they just hadn't bothered to mention it :( So sorted that whole lil debacle out and confirmed I actually have flights tomorrow. The way I'm going means I have to change over in Panama, however my connection time is 50 mins. Did like triple check at time of booking this would be ok timewise, but I still worry, especially as when I printed out my boarding passes earlier, the boarding time of my second flight was 10 mins before my first one even lands! lol Will see how it all works out!
On the plus side, rode the bikes down to the beach again this morning to have late breakfast/lunch at this great place right by the beach! Gotta say - awesome curly fries! ;) Just gotta go through the whole packing process now, that should be interesting considering how long it took last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment