The trip

Record of my adventures / food diary
Covering gap year travels and my year abroad in Mexico!
....And now also providing procrastination from my internship

Tuesday 15 October 2013

More exams and work!

So last two weeks have kinda gone in a bit of a blur as it was exam time again! yay for continuous assessment

Not to mention I had a lot of projects / other works to do and at the same time have been trying to do internship applications for next summer - not much success so far. Hopefully this week / weekend will actually have the time to sit down and do it properly!

So like I said lots of work so stayed at home weekend before one just gone to catch up on everything.
Did quite a lot though on the Saturday me and matthieu went to shopping mall for a little retail therapy / procrastination. (plus wanted to cut my hair again). Anyways several hours and a lot of money later, can safely say I didn't spend anywhere near as much as him! On the other hand, that's not to say I didn't buy more things than I actually needed! Faced with the prospect of another meal of pasta at home we decided to eat out whilst we there. TGI Fridays look out! Had an awesome meal of BBQ baby back ribs and an oreo milkshake to wash it all down - super content :)

Wasn't really much else occuring that weekend as some people had gone out for the weekend and the rest of us were just working!

No comments:

Post a Comment