The trip

Record of my adventures / food diary
Covering gap year travels and my year abroad in Mexico!
....And now also providing procrastination from my internship

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Forgotten weeks

Almost forgot to mention our trip to Six Flags (biggest theme park in mexico) a few weeks back!

Not that much to say except tell you it's awesome and such good value - if you show your student card it's only $225MX = £11 for the day!!


I also almost won a giant stuffed dino toy / monkey ( I hadnt yet decided which I'd take) by making basketball shots, but the last one bounced in then out again :( It's ok though, I've been practising for when we go back so I can win it then! And no, I have not in the slightest thought about the practically of bringing back a stuffed toy the size of me on the plane!

We had perfect weather all day aswell (I say this often as in the area where we live it rains almost everyday in the afternoon) so we went on all the water rides aswell. The rapids were pretty funny cause it's really tame and then near the end there's the unavoidable waterfall which just soaks everyone!!

Also went to see the university american football game that weekend. It was really boring and I didn't understand why they had to stop all the time and people kept coming off the pitch every 5 mins cause they were 'injured'?!

Our house is still having issues with things breaking - door still not fixed....
Also we have saucepans where tha handles heat to the same temperature as the saucepan, resulting in burnt hands when you forget this :(

BONUS PHOTO ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment