The trip

Record of my adventures / food diary
Covering gap year travels and my year abroad in Mexico!
....And now also providing procrastination from my internship

Friday 3 May 2013

Better late than never


So, am moving to mexico next year to study abroad and thought I'd keep another blog of my trip. When it occured to me I never actually finished the last one!
Needless to say I finished my trip and returned home (Last week or so in Ecuador then 2 weeks in Trinidad chilling with the family)
Coming up on two years now since my gap year so quick summary:
Started uni at Exeter (studying Economics and Finance with International Study) - massively long title I know, just wait till they add with proficiency in Spanish to it
Started playing rugby - loving it - this year we won the university championships which we got to play at Twickenham - very cool
Passed first year with good enough grade to be allowed to go abroad next year!
Went interrailing with some friends around eastern europe last summer for a month - very fun trip - got to do some more bungee jumping aswell!
So now am coming up to the end of my second year at uni, how time flies, and once my exams are all over in two weeks , I've got two months to get my act together (Flights' accomodation, visa, etc) and hopefully I'll manage to sort it with a bit more time to spare than the last attempt!
Possibly just procrastinating, but thought I'd document the run up to the year abroad aswell, hence the return to a blog I kinda abandoned almost two years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment