The trip

Record of my adventures / food diary
Covering gap year travels and my year abroad in Mexico!
....And now also providing procrastination from my internship

Wednesday 20 July 2011

What Are the Chances

Was in Mariscal on Monday in the artesan market when i bumped into one of the girls who´d been in my group on the trek up to Machu Pichu! Seriously random!
Also, first let me say i really don´t like clowns, so when we were coming back from Mindo the other weekend and a drunken clown targeted the gringos on the bus, wasn´t impressed. Other than the drunk factor was memorable by lack of teeth and his peculiar attempts at english. Anyways, on way back from english today couldn´t believe it when guess who got on the bus! Out of all the buses in Quito, what are the chances he´d pick ours, again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment