The trip

Record of my adventures / food diary
Covering gap year travels and my year abroad in Mexico!
....And now also providing procrastination from my internship

Thursday 2 June 2011

Photos!



Having been told so much about the fabled In ´n´Out by Uncle David, had to give it a go before I left!

On our trek by the Hollywood sign

In front of said Hollywood sign

Sandboarding/Dune Buggying in Huacachina

Huacachina from above, really is that small!

Nazca Lines Mirador, would show you pictures of lines but can´t really see them or tell what they are, so this seemed more interesting! ;)

Last day at school before Semana Santa so one of the volunteers dressed up in Bunny Costume!

Some of the kids at cancha time, with Misti in background

Me, Isabel and Mariella on our trip to the petroglyphs

Salt flats which had cool view as you can see but was really large lake with miniature pile of salt!

Flamingos at the salt flat

Colca Canyon

Colca Canyon

Colca Canyon

Me, at end of three days hiking at top of canyon

Our group at the top, at the end of the trek

Still colca!

Me with the amazingly cute perritos at the spanish school, Suzie and Chester

The school: ´Magical World of English´ lol

Cancha time wheelbarrow races

Me with my peru mom!

Plaza de armas in Arequipa, with millions of stupid palomas and managed to take the photo like only time fountain wasn´t on!

All the volunteers at the school

Last night in Arequipa when I managed to lose like everything but miraculously still had my camera when I got home!

Not sure how I didn´t lose that camera!
So, thats a very brief selection of photos up until when i left Arequipa! When I have more time I´ll add more from then and also rest of trip so far! Anyways, enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, not sure why the last one is like 3 times the size of the others! lol

    ReplyDelete